Here are a few tips to make your ice skating birthday experience more enjoyable:
- It is strongly recommended that all children under age 5 wear a protective hockey style helmet while on the ice.
- Wear a jacket, sweater, or sweatshirt. A pair of gloves will help a lot. (Spectators need to layer up particularly well, since you will not have the advantage of physical activity to keep you warm.)
- Have all guests wear long pants and socks.Wear socks that come up at least a few inches above your ankles. This will make your skates a lot more comfortable. Crew socks are good choice. Do NOT double them up.
- Make sure your skates fit properly — snug, but not cramped.
- Lace your skates firmly. Only then can they provide the proper support.
- Obey the rink rules for your safety.
Gratuity for your party host is not included in the cost of your party package
please consider tipping them for a job well done!
We offer group lessons to our birthday parties for $30 per half hour. If you are interested in booking a group lesson for your party you must book it at least 10 days prior to your party date to be guarantee an instructor for your party.