The goal of the Florida Panthers Hockey Schools is to provide hockey players at all levels – from beginner to elite – with a meaningful learning experience in a fun & positive atmosphere. Over the course of each session, our staff will instruct players using NHL inspired tactics & philosophies. To maximize the impact & experience for each individual player, the schools are organized by age, ability & position. The Florida Panthers Hockey Schools give you the exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the Florida Panthers that no other hockey camp can provide. You will see what it's like to be a real NHL player and Florida Panther!
The Florida Panthers Hockey Schools provide players with fast-paced, station-based skills clinics that are both challenging and fun! Participants are grouped by age and skill level to maximize their skillbuilding. Our instructors use proven NHL skill development and conditioning to improve any player. Our camps feature two to three hours of on-ice instruction daily unless otherwise noted below.
OFF-ICE (DRY LAND) INSTRUCTION
The Florida Panthers Hockey Schools provide players with NHL-style off-ice instruction, skill-development & conditioning techniques. This pro-style instruction is EXCLUSIVE to the Panthers Hockey Schools & is not available anywhere else. Participants will be actively engaged in a variety of ways off the ice, from dry land conditioning to shooting drills to chalk talk and film review covering game concepts and more! Dry land instruction may not be included with all camps.
- Current Florida Panthers players as guest instructors (summer only; subject to availability)
- Meaningful daily on-ice instruction
- Chalk talk and Game Concepts (where noted below)
- Unique Dry land activities including but not limited to conditioning, shooting and stickhandling drills.
- Panthers Hockey Schools Camp jersey included
- Competitive player to coach ratio
- NHL-style teaching methods & conditioning & motivational techniques
- Challenging, positive & fun atmosphere
- Players provided with meaningful and positive feedback during each session and are evaluated by Panthers Hockey School instructors to measure improvement and help them to gain confidence!